Who is Ms. Georgia Clayton?
- Passionate about social justice
- Teaching focus on alternative education & working alongside at-risk youth
- Taught sexual health across the lower mainland for 5 years
- Views the classroom as a community
- Values humour, empathy, and providing a sense of belonging to each of the students
- Seeking to incorporate more music into everyday lessons
- Eager to share and hear stories from and among future students'
My teaching philosophy:
It is my firm belief that true learning takes place in a environment where students feel a sense of belonging and are encouraged to laugh. I believe that students are capable of learning when they feel welcomed and encouraged to be themselves wherever they are in their educational and emotional paths.