This week we reviewed the following:
- Introduced glaciers, what they are, how they move and the impact they have on our climate and landscape.
- We examined the different forms of glacial erosion
- You took a quiz on glaciers & our atmosphere
- Introduced rising sea levels and ocean currents
- Reviewed articles and presented them in class discussing case studies of local and global impacts of rising sea levels.
Articles & Videos viewed in class:
- Cities most at risk for rising sea levels https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUdSFHFywpg
- The Gulf Stream explained https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuGrBhK2c7U
- Attack of the Giant Jellyfish https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0I-3wkH37w
Power Point slides for review can be found here: