We're all excited to prepare for our upcoming Medieval Feast.
You have all been assigned your roles and responsibilities but to help keep you on track, you can use the resources on this blog to help guide you,
Important: This event will include two Social Studies 8 classes. The feast will begin in Block B (many of you will be excused from this class) and go through till lunch.
Some of you may have to communicate with your peers who are in a different classes.
Ways to work together if you are in different blocks AND be successful:
- Connect and chat in person at the break
- Plan to meet during SUCCESS club which runs everyday after school in the library
- Get each others emails and share a google doc (that way everyone can contribute to an online document)
- Meet in the portable at lunch and plan together!
- Chat with Ms.Clayton if you have any questions or concerns.